Yes we all have that problem . . .So many things to do. What do we do first . . .Where do we start . . .EASY, so very easy.
- MAKE a list of everything you think you need to do.
- Make that list into two lists, big things and small things.
- START WITH THE SMALL THINGS.
Yes it is that simple whether you like it or not, it is that easy. You will see, just how fast, everything is getting done and all the time you will save. PLUS . . .Plus . . .If you just want to clean the house and do not know where to start, start by picking up all your stuff, then go for things that belong in the bathroom or the bedroom or another room. Before you know it space is developing right in front of you.
What if there are so many things to do you don’t know what to do.
- Make a list of things that will cost money
- Make a list of things you need help with.
- Make a list of what is important now.
Then start with what is important now, then just see how happy you are with yourself. You will want to please you more. But DO YOUR BEST not to stop, because it is hard, to get back into it.
Unless you are a clean freak, and you are always cleaning . . .Well then you have no problems. You may need rest though or a vacation.
As for me right now . . .I got to go clean.