- What is clutter, how do we define the very
essence of the word.
- Space . . .What kind of space are talking about?
WE HAVE empty space AND WE HAVE OUR OWN SPACE/THE OLD STANDARD ONE FOOT of space, we, by law, by rule of the universe, own. WE each own [ A FOOT OF SPACE ] that is actually ours.
- How cluttered is that foot of space?
- What is that clutter in that foot of space?
- What is the clutter around you?
We can learn the differences between clutter and spaces if we understand there is differences and they do matter and they do up-set your way of living. I can teach you this if you choose to hear and understand . . .Other wise i would have to find another way of explaining it to you. maybe we can learn to understand together.
WE CAN FIND THIS CLUTTER IN A FOOT OF SPACE:
- DIRTY SECRETS
- UNSETTLED ISSUES
- LIES AND MORE LIES
WE BETTER STOP . . .
All that in a foot of space is enough to put a cow down, [maybe for good], for all that matters. But, all that clutter we keep in ourselves or around ourselves, can be cleaned up, if, you understand, you are indeed, out of space due to any clutter. You can not feel free just to live life.
- WE CALL IT SAD Why are we sad?
- NOT HAPPY Why are we not happy?
- FEELING ALONE Why do we feel alone?
Answer these questions, ask yourself and answer them. OH WAIT . . .
YOU and ONLY YOU, can answer these questions. Whether you believe it or not, you have the answers. You may need help in asking yourself proper questions to enable doors in your mind to open. THIS IS A GOOD THING . . .
The space outside that foot of ours can get really messy too. That mess is called clutter as well, which can and does cause us to lose sight of ourselves. WHY? I will tell you why.
- THE CLUTTER IS NOT OURS
- WE ARE TIRED OF CLEANING SOMEBODY ELSES MESS
BUT hundreds and thousands of people, couldn’t give two cents, about clutter, and do not, care, about anyones, space. As the matter of fact they are QUITE HAPPY with everything and will share their space and clutter with anyone. [ This must be understood ], because these people may not understand just what WE are up-set about.
Now look at us . . .We now have to deal with the mess and the clutter and try to gently, get them to understand, that there is, a problem with clutter and space, that must be dealt with. THIS IS DONE WITHOUT without fighting and anger and yelling. This is hard as no one really wants to proclaim clutter. WELL except HORDERS, these people can not seem to except they have any problems, let alone space. To them it is us with the problem.
- Like . . .This is my stuff, what are you going to do about it.
- Like . . .Clutter? What clutter!
- Like . . .My stuff is not clutter . . .Your stuff is.
- Like . . .HOW much Space do you need?
Or you say things like . . .
- I’ll cry if i want to, nobody cares.
- I got myself into it, i will get myself out.
- Maybe i should not of done that, too late now.
- Why should i care.
- How could i have done that.
- Are you using that space? i need it.
And much more . . .But this Clutter eating up your space and not being dealt with, is hurting you, or someone else, making your space, [ or life, if you will ], difficult. Un-Happy. Mean.
OUT OF CONTROL Clutter and space collide. We have to learn to live with each other. Too understand, things around us.